Thursday 18 January 2018

Knitted Shawl Progress

I thought I'd pop in to show you how I'm getting on with my knitted shawl!

Beautiful hand knitted shawl in luxury hand-dyed yarn.

It's coming along rather well and it finally feels as though the ball is actually getting smaller!

It's curling a bit at the ends, but I think once it's finished and blocked it should be ok.  (Who knows?  We'll find out!)

Beautiful hand knitted shawl in luxury hand-dyed yarn.

I'm still completely in love with the feel and colour of the yarn - look how beautiful it is!

Beautiful hand knitted shawl in luxury hand-dyed yarn.

I think it will still be a few more weeks until it's finished, judging on the rate I knit at, but I'm getting there!


The yarn is For the Love of Yarn in the colourway 'Fun at the Fair'.
The pattern is 'Knit Me' by Inspiration Knits.


What do you think?



Check out my (very few) completed knitted projects here.


Like what you see?  Follow me on bloglovin!


2 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely lovely! I am sure a bit of blocking will sort out the curls! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...