Wednesday 31 October 2012

October Make - Fabric Covered Magnets

Well... again scraping in at the end of the month with this!


This is a set of 3 fabric covered magnets, made using self-cover buttons.  You might recognise the fabric as the same as my mobile phone case.  I thought one of the little owls might make a good magnet...


I think it might have been better if the button had been bigger maybe... but it's ok.  I have a new desk at work with a magnetic board, so I just had to make some magnets for it!


It's only a little make, but this is my October Monthly Make.  My blanket is taking up most of my spare time (when I'm not being lazy and doing nothing!) so I really hope to be able to ta-dah it in November... fingers crossed!


4 comments:

  1. I love the owl he is so sweet! Definitely brighten up your new work space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh they look lovely! Really cute :) glad to be back blogging, all be it a bit sporadically, I've got about four months to catch up on! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great - love the Owl, he looks perfect!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely little magnets!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...