Sunday 9 October 2011

A Few of my Favourite Things...

Hello!  I was just looking through my blog at some of the things I have made this year, and I thought I would do a post about a few of my favourite things.


I've not been making (or finishing!) much lately, so it was good to see some of the things I had finished when I was more 'in the zone'!


This post is like one of those episodes they do in a series, where they just recycle a load of clips from other episodes - I always hate those!  Oh dear, what a cop out!  :o)  Well, here goes...


The PE Bag I made for my friend's daughter: (post)




The funky cafetiere cosy: (post)




I really love that cafetiere cosy - I am extremely careful when making coffee, as I still live in fear of spilling anything on it!  (Not sure how washable it is!)


African Flowers which got turned into a hanging: (post)




Lavender heart: (post)




A couple of things I made for a Button Swap I was part of - a drawstring bag and a lavender bag: (post)




And that will do for now, as I can't be bothered to do any more!  :o)


Hope you're all having a great weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Nice idea for a post. The bottom two are two of my favourite things too :0)
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such lovely items. Fab post!

    The lavender heart is my favourite! I just love the colours :)

    Rhi x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done pretty well really! I love the fabrics you used for the cafetiere cosy, very cheery for a morning, not surprised you're careful around it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not a cop out post, it's a recap on events so far!!!!

    I love the fabrics you use.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was nice to see some of your lovely makes presented together. I don't remember the cafetiere cosy, peraps I missed that post, but it's very cute. I also love your spotty teapot in the background!
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...