Sunday 15 July 2018

YouTube Video / Podcast Two

Yes, I've recorded another one!  I talk about cross stitch, crochet and knitting... with a little bit of chat.

You can find it embedded below...


Or you can view on YouTube here.

Mentions
This yarn below by Dandelion and Dogwood with which I'm knitting the Rosewater Shawl by Janina Kallio:


My African Flower cushion - find out more here.


Extreme knitting - find out more here.


I hope you enjoy it!



Like what you see?  Follow me on bloglovin!


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Maria! More crafting and more pod-ing (if that is how you say it??) please! Seriously let me know how you get on with that shawl. I love the lacy look it has! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do my best to do more! I feel that I've not been very productive lately, with this heat! I need to get some things finished and more blog posts up! The shawl is going well - I do wonder whether my tension is too tight, though, which might mean it's not as lacy as it should be. I guess I'll find out after blocking - I'm not there yet, though! xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...