Tuesday 31 July 2018

Heart Embroidery - A Beautiful Gift

My dear friend, Anna, gave me this beautiful cross-stitch heart picture as a wedding gift when I got married back in May.


Heart cross-stitch - wedding gift

It is always so special to receive a handmade gift.  As a maker, myself, I appreciate the work which goes into something handmade, and it always means so much to me.  (I had been secretly hoping for a treasure made by Anna - I was not disappointed!!!)


Heart cross-stitch - wedding gift

I thought I'd share it here, as it's so pretty and clever.  She picked turquoise colours - as I love them!


Heart cross-stitch - wedding gift

Thank you so much Anna - I will treasure it!


Heart cross-stitch - wedding gift




Like what you see?  Follow me on bloglovin!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely you! And how well it works with your lamp and orchid!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does work well! That orchid hasn't flowered for 4 years until this year - very exciting when I spotted the shoot! xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...