Saturday 9 December 2017

A Christmas Wreath

Hello!  Well, as the title suggests, this post is about a Christmas wreath.  Last night I made my first ever wreath.  I went with a friend to a wreath making evening at a gorgeous little florist called Rabbit and the Rose.  We were taught how to make one, provided with all the bits needed, as well as some festive snacks and mulled wine - lovely!


A handmade festive Christmas wreath.

(That's my spotty pink fluffy dressing gown reflected in the letterbox!)


A handmade festive Christmas wreath.

I'm really pleased with it, considering it's my first attempt.  It came out better than I thought it would.  It's not perfect, by any means, but I like it... especially that bow!


A handmade festive Christmas wreath.

I think this could become a new Christmas tradition!


A handmade festive Christmas wreath.

What do you think?  Have you ever made a wreath - I can recommend giving it a go!





Like what you see?  Follow me on bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. You should be proud! And it looks like something you would want to stick your nose in with those cinnamon sticks and the eucalyptus. Lovely! Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased with it! I'm keen to do another one next year! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...