Sunday 18 June 2017

Cute Crochet Pineapple

[UPDATED MARCH 2021: - FIND FREE PATTERN HERE!)

I recently made the cutest little crochet pineapple  - even if I do say so myself!

Click to see a very cute and easy crochet pineapple - what a tropical fruity touch!

We went to a wedding with a tropical theme for the evening party, so I was inspired to crochet a tropical pineapple as a little accessory!  I initially thought it could be for my boyfriend, Rob, to wear somehow... but he didn't seem keen on being accessorised with a crocheted item!  So, I thought it could hang from my handbag...

Click to see a very cute and easy crochet pineapple - what a tropical fruity touch!

However, Rob ended up claiming it for the evening, dangling from a button to give him a tropical touch.  I never thought I'd see the day he'd be sporting my crochet!  I was wearing the dress featured as the background in the picture above - so you could say I was tropical enough!!

I made up my own pattern, inspired by a lot of the crochet pineapple images on Pinterest.

Click to see a very cute and easy crochet pineapple - what a tropical fruity touch!


Check out my other crochet items here.


Like what you see?  Follow me on bloglovin!



12 comments:

  1. This couldn't be cuter. Love it. And congrats for getting your boyfriend to wear it, I guess the pull of crochet as an awesome fashion accessory is so strong he just couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I know, he just couldn't help himself! ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha! Top points for Rob! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a liar, Miles! Rob has sported your crochet before! What about the gloves you lovingly made him for winter? Hmm? Hmmmm?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wasn't Rob!! It was one of our friends from work! I do like to spread the crochet love around the office... plenty for everyone!! ;)

      Delete
  4. It's really cute, and would make a fantastic key ring, if you were still looking for a use for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian - I was thinking the same thing. A cute summery key-ring!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi there - sorry for the VERY late reply... you can now find the free pattern on my blog. The link is at the top of this post.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...