1) Penguin - I made this when I first started crocheting, a few years ago now, once I'd mastered the granny square. It was the first time it clicked how to crochet into stitches (with the granny you crochet into the gaps) and it was surprising how long it took me to figure it out - hard to imagine now!
The pattern I used for this was actually a crochet egg pattern, which I then embellished with felt and a couple of beads to create the penguin.
2) Owl - This came shortly after, using the same egg pattern and same idea...
I love these little guys - so cute and dinky!
3) Pink Monkey - This was a little more tricky and a definite favourite of mine. I just had to have a pink monkey!
You can find the pattern here.
4) Blue Monkey - Fast forward a couple of years and I made one for my nephew, in a top with his initial on...
5) Snail - Then more recently, you will have seen the crochet snail I made for my sister-in-law...
More details and pattern here.
The last two are with their new owners, but the first three hang out with me at home...
What do you think? Is amigurumi something you enjoy?
I'm linking up with Love Made My Home's Five on Friday - thanks to Amy for hosting it!
Check out my other crochet items here.
Like what you see? Follow me on bloglovin!