Sunday 14 August 2016

Crochet Snail

A short while ago I finished making this cute crochet snail for my sister-in-law, as a little gift.  She has now been presented with said snail, so I am sharing him with you here!



I'd had this pinned on one of my Pinterest boards for quite some time, so was excited to finally get round to making it.  It is the Sofie Snail by Stipenhaak, and you can find the free English pattern here.  Fantastic pattern, clear and easy to follow - and makes the cutest of snails!



He was crocheted in King Cole Bamboo Cotton, which I think is perfect for amigurumi crochet, as it creates a lovely smooth finish.  I used small black buttons for the eyes, and white felt for the spots on the shell.



I'm so pleased with how he turned out!  What do you think?

Check out my other crochet projects here.




Like what you see?  Follow me on bloglovin!

8 comments:

  1. Cute and so much better then the ones you find in the garden... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He turned out so sweet.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maria what a cute snail! Love the colour choices too. My little granddaughter would love one of these-I will check out the pattern-thank you! Best wishes Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! You should definitely make one, they're so cute, and the pattern is very well written!

      Delete
  4. i cant find the pattern, in english i mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - you can find the free pattern here: https://stipenhaak.nl/haakpatronen-winkel/gratis-haakpatronen/haakpatroon-slakje-sofie/
      You need to pick the language as English. I hope this helps!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...