Thursday 11 December 2014

Crochet Christmas Tree

Hello!  Wow, December is flying by - and my Christmas crafting has rather dried up!  I'm not sure where the time is disappearing to.

However, one thing I have managed to whip up is a cute little Christmas tree...


I used this pattern.  (I changed it slightly in that I didn't do the slip stitches over the stitches to get to the next space, as I felt it made the tree slightly uneven to just have extra slip stitches at that one point at the end of each round.  I worked it in a slightly different order so that I didn't require those slip stitches.)

It's probably nothing anyone would notice anyway, so I wouldn't let that stop you just following the pattern - I was just being obsessive!  The pattern is great, and makes a lovely shaped little tree.


I've just made the one which has gone to my friend Anna, but maybe I should make another for my tree!

I hope you're all enjoying the festive build-up!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I got your only one? I love it. It is so pretty in our tree! Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely!!! These would make great Christmas tree ornaments! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...