I've started on a new project! I needed something quick and easy for some instant satisfaction, alongside trying to finish off the waterlily blanket (sewing squares together, and trying to sew all those boring ends in as I go... eurgh!).
Super chunky yarn and a 15mm hook... so quick! (Thanks Annaboo!) It shouldn't be long before a ta-dah moment!
I did a bit of baking last weekend, and made some lemon oat streusel squares... well, this one is more of a rectangle than a square:
But the rest were squares. Well, apart from the first one out of the bakeware... what a mess! So, to dispel any false impressions of perfection indicated by the above picture, see below... oh dear!
It still tasted good! :o)