First, the award she has given me:
How exciting!! It is so lovely to receive these awards, and so amazing that anyone would enjoy reading the things I write!
So... 7 things about me. Here goes:
1. I am quite short - 5 foot 2 inches tall. All the best things come in small package, eh?! :o)
2. I can't sing in tune. My singing is terrible. When I was 7, I wasn't even allowed in the class choir with the rest of the class. I had to go and sit in another room with a couple of the "strange" kids while everyone else did choir practise!! I was devastated! I kept going back to the teacher, saying that I think I could sing now. She would plonk away on her piano, making a few notes for me to sing. I would have no idea how to replicate them so would just make some odd noises that I hoped might sound like the notes... and no choir for me! I am over it now, and have accepted my lack of singing ability! (How harsh, though - who would care if one little girl in a choir of 7 year olds was singing out of tune?!)
3. My favourite colour is aqua (I think! A bit of pink thrown in wouldn't go amiss either!)
4. I have just finished reading all the Harry Potters from beginning to end! I'd read them all before years ago, but decided to read them all again in a row - excellent! I'm off to see the last one at the cinema soon too, but I'm not that fussed about the films. I don't think they are a patch on the books!
5. Here is picture of me, as I am really running out of things to say - my brain is not working today!
6. To read more "exciting" bits of information about me, you can see this post from when I won the Kreativ Blogger award. (Sorry, that was a bit of a cop out!)
7. Yesterday I won The Krafty Cupcake's giveaway!!!
So, that last fact about me brings me nicely on to the second thing I want to thank Sue for!! Yesterday I found out that I won her amazing giveaway, and I received the package at work today!! So quick! Much excitement was had in opening all those wonderful goodies!! I can't believe I won!!
This is the picture from her giveaway post:
All of the above are now mine!! I am so lucky!
My battery has run out on my camera, and I'm currently charging it now. So, my next post will be a proper tribute to all the wonderful treats I received from Sue, with lots of photos for you!! Be prepared to be jealous, though, because Sue has been incredibly generous - I can't quite get over what I've won! I keep looking through them all again and again! THANK YOU Sue!!
Oh, I need to nominate 7 blogs to pass on The Versatile Blogger award to. Here goes...
- Annaboos House
- Cherry Heart
- The Fluff Pot (Becky, I know you just got this award, but I'm giving it to you again anyway! You don't have to give facts and nominate again, as you've just done it!)
- Kandipandi's Pad
- 4 Lil' Girls
- Sew, Ray, Me
If any of you have already had this award, or don't like receiving awards, then please feel free to ignore this!!!! I won't be offended! :o)