She adapted the egg shape, by adding ears, and embroidered features to make this cute little bunny!
I planned to copy the idea (as it looks so good!) and make some of my own, so was going to show this as the source of my inspiration when I presented mine... but time ran out and I didn't make any!
The little bunny deserves a bit of limelight, though... so here it is!
Now, onto answer how I made my new header... I was thinking about what I wanted, and just started playing around in Word to get some ideas.
- I inserted a few of my photos into Word and adjusted the sizes, arranged them etc to see what I could come up with.
- I ended up liking what I'd done with my playing around, and wanted to use it! So I selected all the pictures that made the arrangement and used the group function in Word to make them one picture.
- There is no way (that I know of) to save something from Word as a picture, so I copied what I had and pasted into Publisher.
- From Publisher I could right click and save as a picture.
- I then uploaded the picture as my header in Blogger. (Although I had to keep going back to the picture and re-sizing it in Picture Manager until it was the right width for my blog - a bit of trial and error!)
I need to get back to showing more pictures of my crafting - these last posts have been pictures of other people's crafting! I've been making quite a bit, but they've been presents/cards for people so I need to wait until they've got them before I show them here! Hopefully soon!