I had drawn a sketch during the day, in a break at work, so I used it to create a template and cut out some felt. That is as far as I got, but I'm pleased so far. I just need to start sewing it when I get the chance. I hope it works out how I'm imagining - not like my first failed cupcake!!
More on that when it is finished, but for now... some pictures of a summer bag I made last year:
|Tie-detail on side|
|Zip fastening on top|
|Inside zip pocket with button detailing|
I didn't really know what I was doing, so kind of made it up as I went along! It ended up a lot bigger than I had planned, but I guess that makes it good as a beach bag... hopefully I've learned some lessons for the next bag...